Closing in on the 47th running of the William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I), Medal Count put in another solid breeze at Churchill Downs July 19.
Just after 5:30 a.m. Friday, April 12, a van carrying horses for trainer Pat McBurney rolled through the Monmouth Park stable gate, a sure sign that the racing season is quickly approaching.
The beaming smile on Lindy Gott's face told the story of the third race at Turfway Park on the night of March 22, as the young jockey entered the winner's circle for the first time in her career.
Most Popular Stories
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell