Closing in on the 47th running of the William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I), Medal Count put in another solid breeze at Churchill Downs July 19.
Just after 5:30 a.m. Friday, April 12, a van carrying horses for trainer Pat McBurney rolled through the Monmouth Park stable gate, a sure sign that the racing season is quickly approaching.
The beaming smile on Lindy Gott's face told the story of the third race at Turfway Park on the night of March 22, as the young jockey entered the winner's circle for the first time in her career.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Rules Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop