Closing in on the 47th running of the William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I), Medal Count put in another solid breeze at Churchill Downs July 19.
Just after 5:30 a.m. Friday, April 12, a van carrying horses for trainer Pat McBurney rolled through the Monmouth Park stable gate, a sure sign that the racing season is quickly approaching.
The beaming smile on Lindy Gott's face told the story of the third race at Turfway Park on the night of March 22, as the young jockey entered the winner's circle for the first time in her career.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work