It began in 2006 with an anonymous flyer questioning the effectiveness of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, and snowballed into allegations, a protest, litigation, and paper trail that led some to question the validity of the association's most recent election.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth