A field of eight 2-year-old fillies, led by two-time stakes winner Georgia's Storm, is set to go postward Saturday for Del Mar's 33rd edition of the grade II, $150,000 Sorrento Stakes. The youngsters will go 6 1/2 furlongs on the main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Competitive Field of 12 Distaffers in Frankel
- Leading Sire of 2014 - Tapit
- Can Shared Belief Be Beaten in the Malibu?
- NY to Adopt ARCI Rules on Multiple Violations
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic