Equibase Company announced July 29 the launch of a redesigned equibase.com website that features a multi-homepage concept with user-chosen pathways for new/casual fans, regular visitors, and seasoned handicappers.
El Camino Real Continues SHOWdown Drive To $1-million read blog
Claire Novak and Evan Hammonds handicap the Withers Stakes and Sam F. Davis Stakes. watch video
Ding-dong data: Uniformity doesn't seem to be a priority for racetrack past-performance information. read blog
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
- By Frank Angst
Evan Hammonds and Frank Angst handicap the New York Stakes and Iowa Derby this weekend. watch video
A Dec. 7 panel discussion on new frontiers in wagering turned into an indictment of the North American racing industry over its failure to innovate and change parochial revenue models.
The run-up distance at the start of each race and the location of the temporary rail in turf races are now available in Equibase past performances, it was announced May 19 by Equibase, the Thoroughbred industry's official database for racing information
Brisnet.com is now publishing individual all-weather-surface records for all horses in its past performances.
Daily Racing Form has acquired the publishing assets of Sports Eye Inc., a New York-based company that produces Thoroughbred and Standardbred handicapping publications and other sports-related publications.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run