After handily defeating a small field in the Moccasin Stakes in November, Made to Love Her steps up for the $150,000 Santa Ynez Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Jan. 15.
Outsider Cee's Irish and odds-on favorite Miss Loren captured Santa Anita's twin $75,000 feature races Friday, the Blue Norther Stakes and the Paseana Handicap, respectively.
Bare Necessities, the 3-5 betting favorite, wore down Angel Gift in the stretch and drew clear for a three-length victory in the $76,050 Paseana Handicap for fillies and mares Friday at Santa Anita Park.
Amerman racing Stables' Printemps, who had been chasing graded stakes competition without success in her last seven races, found the restricted Paseana Handicap to her liking at Santa Anita Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses