Part 1 of Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale, which consisted of two sessions, turned in a steady performance. At its conclusion Oct. 18, the average price was up 1.7% while the median price was the same as in 2010.
Part 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale got off to a strong start Tuesday in England.
Tattersalls Sales has catalogued 1,700 yearlings for Europe's two largest yearling sales -- the Tattersalls October yearling sale Part 1 and Part 2.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- Unbeaten Karpino Romps in German Guineas
- Record Average at MM Weanling Sale
- Gulfstream Starter Bonus Tied to Field Size
- American Pharoah at Churchill Downs May 25
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet