Part 1 of Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale, which consisted of two sessions, turned in a steady performance. At its conclusion Oct. 18, the average price was up 1.7% while the median price was the same as in 2010.
Part 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale got off to a strong start Tuesday in England.
Tattersalls Sales has catalogued 1,700 yearlings for Europe's two largest yearling sales -- the Tattersalls October yearling sale Part 1 and Part 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Travers Registers Best Ratings in 20 Years
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card
- Broberg, Hernandez Rule at Evangeline Meet