Churchill Downs Inc. has bought property surrounding Churchill Downs racetrack at an unprecedented pace recently, a Louisville television station's website reported May 7.
Most Breeders' Cup attendees will need to use one of three park-and-ride locations around Lexington.
Keeneland officials have unveiled a traffic and parking plan for the Oct. 8-30 fall meet that includes a charge for parking in the lots that enter the Lexington track from Gate 2.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Some patrons of the Breeders' Cup World Championships didn't have a good time, and they aren't blaming it on the weather.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies