Most Breeders' Cup attendees will need to use one of three park-and-ride locations around Lexington.
Keeneland officials have unveiled a traffic and parking plan for the Oct. 8-30 fall meet that includes a charge for parking in the lots that enter the Lexington track from Gate 2.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Some patrons of the Breeders' Cup World Championships didn't have a good time, and they aren't blaming it on the weather.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat