Churchill Downs Inc. has bought property surrounding Churchill Downs racetrack at an unprecedented pace recently, a Louisville television station's website reported May 7.
Most Breeders' Cup attendees will need to use one of three park-and-ride locations around Lexington.
Keeneland officials have unveiled a traffic and parking plan for the Oct. 8-30 fall meet that includes a charge for parking in the lots that enter the Lexington track from Gate 2.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Some patrons of the Breeders' Cup World Championships didn't have a good time, and they aren't blaming it on the weather.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- G. G. Ryder Wins All American in Blanket Finish
- Weekend Hideaway Repeats in Commentator
- Gun Runner Breezes for Stephen Foster
- Connections Plan Breeders' Cup Trip for Top Casablanca
- Fourstar Crook Continues Turf Win Streak
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham