Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Noble Mission, a full brother to undefeated champion Frankel, looks for his group I breakthrough against Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Magician in the Tattersalls Gold Cup May 25 at the Curragh.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES
Astaire wasn't bred by trainer Jim Bolger, but he is by the Bolger-trained Intense Focus, and the Irish conditioner would surely approve of the inbreeding found in Astaire's pedigree.
Loch Garman is the second group I-winning juvenile sired by Teofilo, European champion juvenile male in 2006.
Parish Hall held off the late charge of favored Power to win the $468,000 Dubai Dewhurst Stakes (Eng-I) by a half-length at Newmarket Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule