Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Noble Mission, a full brother to undefeated champion Frankel, looks for his group I breakthrough against Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Magician in the Tattersalls Gold Cup May 25 at the Curragh.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES
Astaire wasn't bred by trainer Jim Bolger, but he is by the Bolger-trained Intense Focus, and the Irish conditioner would surely approve of the inbreeding found in Astaire's pedigree.
Loch Garman is the second group I-winning juvenile sired by Teofilo, European champion juvenile male in 2006.
Parish Hall held off the late charge of favored Power to win the $468,000 Dubai Dewhurst Stakes (Eng-I) by a half-length at Newmarket Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt