On Aug. 30, Wise Dan will face a solid field in the $250,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) as the 127-pound highweight while making his long-awaited return after May 16 colic surgery.
Millions Turf Preview Stakes winner Bad Debt shares co-highweight assignment with Philly Ace in the $100,000 Tropical Turf Handicap (gr. IIIT) Dec. 7 at Calder, a race Philly Ace won in 2012 in his last start.
Silver Max ran legitimate fractions early and had plenty left to finish up late in the $245,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) Aug. 31 at Saratoga Race Course.
Coming in off a 5 3/4-length victory in the Oceanport Stakes (gr. IIIT), Silver Max looks for a repeat performance in Saratoga Race Course's Aug. 31 running of the $250,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT).
Ohio Derby (gr. III) winner Pleasant Prince and Distorted Economy, a strong second in the Super Derby (gr. II) last month, lead the field in the $400,000 Oklahoma Derby at Remington Park Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms