Stuart S. Janney III's Ironicus shoots for his second straight graded stakes score in the $500,000 Poker Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park on June 13.
On Aug. 30, Wise Dan will face a solid field in the $250,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) as the 127-pound highweight while making his long-awaited return after May 16 colic surgery.
Millions Turf Preview Stakes winner Bad Debt shares co-highweight assignment with Philly Ace in the $100,000 Tropical Turf Handicap (gr. IIIT) Dec. 7 at Calder, a race Philly Ace won in 2012 in his last start.
Silver Max ran legitimate fractions early and had plenty left to finish up late in the $245,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) Aug. 31 at Saratoga Race Course.
Coming in off a 5 3/4-length victory in the Oceanport Stakes (gr. IIIT), Silver Max looks for a repeat performance in Saratoga Race Course's Aug. 31 running of the $250,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT).
Ohio Derby (gr. III) winner Pleasant Prince and Distorted Economy, a strong second in the Super Derby (gr. II) last month, lead the field in the $400,000 Oklahoma Derby at Remington Park Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale