New York shipper True Quality underlined his quality by withstanding the challenge of odds-on favorite Fabulous Strike in the stretch run of the Feb. 16 General George Handicap (gr. II).
Invisible Ink, runner-up in the 2001 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), and graded stakes winner Malabar Gold were represented by their first winners Oct. 13.
Paraneck Stables is offering a $50,000 bonus to the breeder of the first stakes winner from the respective 2007 foal crops of Song of the Sword and Lord Ofthe Thunder.
Stakes winner Lord Ofthe Thunder and grade II stakes-placed Song of the Sword will stand in 2006 at Vince Tucciarone's Fox Tale Farm near Coopersburg, Pa.
Graded stakes winner Griffinite will enter stud at Center Brook Farm near Climax, N.Y., for a fee of $4,000 live foal.
Paraneck Stallions will offer a free breeding to any of its New York-based stallions
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru