Topped by an Uncle Mo colt sold for $750,000, the Keeneland September yearling sale continued on a robust note Sept. 17 with across-the-board increases in every key statistical category.
The steamroller known as the 2003 yearling market continued to roll along at full power during the opening session of the two-day 2003 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky yearling sale at the company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Extend Racing, Simulcasting
- TCA Appoints Five New Directors
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset