Parade Ground, a multiple graded stakes winner, will stand at Ted Griffith's Legend Farm near Coleman, Okla.
Tricky Creek, the sire of 18 stakes winners, has been relocated for the 2006 breeding season to Nancy and Loren Bolinger's Running Horse Farm near Albuquerque, NM.
Parade Ground, a multiple New York graded stakes winner, has been relocated to William S. Farish's Lane's End Texas near Hempstead.
A Parade Ground -- Princess Glorious filly worked an eighth of a mile in :10.85, turning in the fastest work for the distance Monday during the under tack show for the Fair Grounds Sales Co. select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Grade II winner Parade Ground, whose first crop raced last year, has been moved to Dr. Kirk Shiner's Flat Top Ranch near Toponas, Colo.
Grade II winner Parade Ground was represented by his first winner when Divac won May 5
Most Popular Stories
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Gains Posted at Doncaster Premier Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Clearly Now Faces Class Field in Forego
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions
- OH Thoroughbred Tracks Seek 293 Dates in 2015
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward