Aggie Engineer, a multiple graded stakes winner, has been retired from racing because of arthritis in his joints.
Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
The tactics differed but the results remained the same for favored Aggie Engineer, who used a stalking trip to capture the $150,000 San Pasqual Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 8 in his first start on Santa Anita's new dirt track.
Aggie Engineer turned a soft early lead into the first graded stakes win of his career when he bounded away leaving the final turn to win the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) by 1 3/4 lengths at Hollywood Park Dec. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- Xpressbet Offers 'X-Country Pick 4' Feb. 7
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- Downey Profile: 10 U.S. Noms to UAE Derby
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge