Arctic Bright, a rare all-white horse, is slated to make his first start at Turfway Park March 19.
Arctic White turned four years old in 2003 and became the only Jockey Club registered white Thoroughbred stallion in North America. Thursday, he moved from Oregon to Kentucky to stand at Lexington's newest Thoroughbred farm, Shadow Mountain Stallions.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Grade II winner Rob 'n Gin has been relocated to Painted Desert Farm near Redmond, Ore.
At her high desert ranch, Dalene Knight can't help but dream of a white-hot year. That's white like the snow that dusts her Painted Desert Farm near Redmond in eastern Oregon. And white like the Thoroughbreds that run in her fields.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer