Arctic Bright, a rare all-white horse, is slated to make his first start at Turfway Park March 19.
Arctic White turned four years old in 2003 and became the only Jockey Club registered white Thoroughbred stallion in North America. Thursday, he moved from Oregon to Kentucky to stand at Lexington's newest Thoroughbred farm, Shadow Mountain Stallions.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Grade II winner Rob 'n Gin has been relocated to Painted Desert Farm near Redmond, Ore.
At her high desert ranch, Dalene Knight can't help but dream of a white-hot year. That's white like the snow that dusts her Painted Desert Farm near Redmond in eastern Oregon. And white like the Thoroughbreds that run in her fields.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente