This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
Horses of racing age averaged $38,940 at the inaugural Barretts paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California July 22.
Barretts' paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California offers a twist to the usual horses of racing age sale.
Barretts will stream its new Del Mar Paddock Sale live July 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m. PDT.
A new Thoroughbred sale is scheduled for this summer in Southern California. Barretts Equine, in cooperation with Del Mar, plans to conduct the auction of horses in training in the racetrack's paddock July 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning