The catalog for the fourth annual Paddock Sale at Del Mar, scheduled to be held July 25, is now online.
This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
Horses of racing age averaged $38,940 at the inaugural Barretts paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California July 22.
Barretts' paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California offers a twist to the usual horses of racing age sale.
Barretts will stream its new Del Mar Paddock Sale live July 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m. PDT.
A new Thoroughbred sale is scheduled for this summer in Southern California. Barretts Equine, in cooperation with Del Mar, plans to conduct the auction of horses in training in the racetrack's paddock July 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride