This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
Horses of racing age averaged $38,940 at the inaugural Barretts paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California July 22.
Barretts' paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California offers a twist to the usual horses of racing age sale.
Barretts will stream its new Del Mar Paddock Sale live July 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m. PDT.
A new Thoroughbred sale is scheduled for this summer in Southern California. Barretts Equine, in cooperation with Del Mar, plans to conduct the auction of horses in training in the racetrack's paddock July 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty