The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is hosting an Ownership Seminar on July 15 at the Indiana Grand Racing and Casino in Shelbyville, Ind.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and The Jockey Club of Canada are hosting an Ownership Seminar on Saturday, July 1 at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is hosting a Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Aug. 8-9 and an Ownership Seminar Aug. 12 at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion and Saratoga Race Course, respectively.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding a two-day Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar that will include a trip to WinStar Farm's training center, a private backstretch tour of Keeneland, and two days of racing.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has scheduled an educational Thoroughbred ownership seminar for Saturday, Dec. 6, at Gulfstream Park.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is hosting an ownership seminar May 15-16 in Maryland, coinciding with the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) week.
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar April 18 at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington.
There may be plenty of data out there on trainer performance, but for owners, selecting a conditioner involves much more than numbers, according to an owner and trainer that have worked together for about 15 years.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
TOBA will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar Thursday, March 22, at Gulfstream Park and a pedigree and conformation clinic Sunday, March 25, at Palm Meadows Training Center in Boynton Beach, Fla.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California is offering a free seminar, on racehorse ownership at both Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields Jan. 22, each beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The public is invited to learn about racehorse ownership at a free seminar hosted by Thoroughbred Owners of California on Aug. 7 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training