The Sales Integrity Program managed by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association released data compiling the number of exogenous anabolic steroid tests and ownership registry submissions for the Fasig-Tipton, Keeneland, and Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. summer and fall yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm