Fasig-Tipton officials reported buyers requested steroid tests on 30 of the 122 yearlings (24.6%) that sold during the two-day Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 4-5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Results of the tests are expected early in the week of Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Reinstatement of PA Awards Payments Tabled