Fasig-Tipton officials reported buyers requested steroid tests on 30 of the 122 yearlings (24.6%) that sold during the two-day Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 4-5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Results of the tests are expected early in the week of Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile