Fasig-Tipton officials reported buyers requested steroid tests on 30 of the 122 yearlings (24.6%) that sold during the two-day Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 4-5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Results of the tests are expected early in the week of Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September