The 22nd Owners' Day Sept. 13 features a 12-race card worth more than $582,000.
One of the biggest promotions anywhere for Thoroughbred owners and trainers will be held Sept. 11 when the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association and Delaware Park team up for their 12th "Owners' Day."
The $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III), which drew multiple graded stakes winner Mandy's Gold among the 14 fillies and mares entered, tops the Owners' Day festivities to be held at Delaware Park Saturday.
Purses are already pretty good at Delaware Park, but on Sept. 7, the annual owners' day sponsored by the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association, they'll be even more lucrative.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome