The 22nd Owners' Day Sept. 13 features a 12-race card worth more than $582,000.
One of the biggest promotions anywhere for Thoroughbred owners and trainers will be held Sept. 11 when the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association and Delaware Park team up for their 12th "Owners' Day."
The $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III), which drew multiple graded stakes winner Mandy's Gold among the 14 fillies and mares entered, tops the Owners' Day festivities to be held at Delaware Park Saturday.
Purses are already pretty good at Delaware Park, but on Sept. 7, the annual owners' day sponsored by the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association, they'll be even more lucrative.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year