Fifteen first-time Thoroughbred owners will be offered the opportunity to invest in some of the 2-year-olds in the stable of Bob and Beverly Lewis under a new owner-recruitment initiative called Premier Thoroughbred Ventures.
The Greatest Game, the industry-based program charged with attracting and retaining Thoroughbred owners, will host a series of receptions in Maryland, Florida, and Georgia from March 17-25.
The Greatest Game owner-recruitment program has plans to continue in 2004, but it could have a somewhat different look as the process of developing Thoroughbred owners continues to evolve.
Officials with the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and Keeneland were to hit the road to Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 30 to attempt to cultivate Thoroughbred owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat Wants 'Pharoah' to Run in Travers
- Honor Code Favored in Sparkling Whitney Field
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Priority One Jets to Sponsor Forego Stakes
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- NYRA Reports Strong Handle Early at Saratoga
- Two Paths Toward Integrity