Outright Buck made every pole a winning one in taking the $69,000 Fair Grounds Sales Stakes Sunday at Fair Grounds.
Business boomed at the Fair Grounds Sales Company's select sale of 2-year-olds in training Tuesday in Louisiana as the gross revenue increased by 57.6% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: Behavior
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth