Outright Buck made every pole a winning one in taking the $69,000 Fair Grounds Sales Stakes Sunday at Fair Grounds.
Business boomed at the Fair Grounds Sales Company's select sale of 2-year-olds in training Tuesday in Louisiana as the gross revenue increased by 57.6% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races