Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
Multiple graded stakes winner Wild Gams has been named New Jersey-bred Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old filly for 2006. Bred and owned by New Farm, the daughter of Forest Wildcat is trained by Ben Perkins, Jr.
Meadow Breeze, the surprise winner of the Matron Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 23, looks to win her second consecutive grade I race at Belmont Park when she runs in the $400,000 Frizette Stakes Oct. 14.
Gunsmith Stables' Our Fantene gained command around the far turn and held off an inside bid by odds-on favorite Eternal Grace to win Sunday's $115,000 Sorority Stakes at Monmouth Park by a head.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates