Wasted Tears continued her dominance in the Ouija Board Distaff Stakes (gr. IIIT), winning the race for the third year in a row May 30 at Lone Star Park in Texas.
Win machine Wasted Tears produced another victory on the Lone Star Park turf with a repeat win in the $200,000 Ouija Board Distaff Stakes (gr. IIIT) May 31, though it wasn't as easy as her 3-10 odds suggested it would be.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?