Wasted Tears continued her dominance in the Ouija Board Distaff Stakes (gr. IIIT), winning the race for the third year in a row May 30 at Lone Star Park in Texas.
Win machine Wasted Tears produced another victory on the Lone Star Park turf with a repeat win in the $200,000 Ouija Board Distaff Stakes (gr. IIIT) May 31, though it wasn't as easy as her 3-10 odds suggested it would be.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack