Oui Say Oui, an Irish-bred daughter of Royal Applause, was purchased for $350,000 by Epona Bloodstock as the top-priced offering during the first half of the Nov. 8 session at the Keeneland November sale in Lexington.
Shippers Wasted Tears, on a six-race winning tear, and Gozzip Girl, making her first appearance in Southern California since winning last year's American Oaks (gr. IT), head the field for the $250,000 John C. Mabee Stakes.
Irish-bred import Pasar Silbano, winner of the La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Santa Anita Park's hillside turf course in her last start Feb. 1, will be among the contenders in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIT) on April 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream