Oui Say Oui, an Irish-bred daughter of Royal Applause, was purchased for $350,000 by Epona Bloodstock as the top-priced offering during the first half of the Nov. 8 session at the Keeneland November sale in Lexington.
Shippers Wasted Tears, on a six-race winning tear, and Gozzip Girl, making her first appearance in Southern California since winning last year's American Oaks (gr. IT), head the field for the $250,000 John C. Mabee Stakes.
Irish-bred import Pasar Silbano, winner of the La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Santa Anita Park's hillside turf course in her last start Feb. 1, will be among the contenders in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIT) on April 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby