Oui Say Oui, an Irish-bred daughter of Royal Applause, was purchased for $350,000 by Epona Bloodstock as the top-priced offering during the first half of the Nov. 8 session at the Keeneland November sale in Lexington.
Shippers Wasted Tears, on a six-race winning tear, and Gozzip Girl, making her first appearance in Southern California since winning last year's American Oaks (gr. IT), head the field for the $250,000 John C. Mabee Stakes.
Irish-bred import Pasar Silbano, winner of the La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Santa Anita Park's hillside turf course in her last start Feb. 1, will be among the contenders in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIT) on April 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Kitten's Point Surges Late to Claim Bewitch
- Derby Notes: Three Scheduled to Work Saturday
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Federation Continues Push for Harmonization
- Bolo Records Final Breeze for Kentucky Derby
- Stellar Wind Records Final SoCal Breeze