The president of Kentucky Downs says action by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission July 14 approving a new form of exotic wagering that uses electronic machines will provide an economic and morale boost to the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Highlights Eddie Read Stakes
- Secretariat Photo Album
- Will Antonoe Upset the Diana Stakes?
- CHRB Discusses 'Jail-Time' Claiming Rule Change
- Migliore Joins XBTV's Digital Media Team