Wishing Gate, second in the Del Mar Oaks (gr. I) this summer, heads a well-matched field of 11 sophomore fillies in the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes (gr. IIIT) at one mile on turf Oct. 26 at Santa Anita Park.
Magdalena Racing's Pure Fun returned from a five-month layoff in style with an off-the-pace victory in the $202,300 Indiana Oaks (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Indiana Downs Oct. 5.
Graded stakes winners Fiftyshadesofhay, Seaneen Girl, and Pure Fun head the field of mostly new faces at Indiana Downs for the $200,000 Indiana Oaks (gr. II) Oct. 5.
In only its second year, the Barretts paddock sale at Del Mar grew in nearly every category July 21, with Oscar Party topping the sale at $510,000.
Odds-on choice Kitten's Dumplings took the overland route to victory for a confident Joel Rosario, winning the Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) going away on Stephen Foster Handicap night June 15 at Churchill Downs.
Kitten's Dumplings, eye-catching winner of the Edgewood Stakes in her first start over the Churchill Downs turf, returns to the Louisville track as the likely favorite in the $100,000 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 15.
On a busy Saturday for Breeders' Cup drills Oct. 27, horses worked at Santa Anita Park, Belmont Park, and several tracks in between.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Always Kitten, winner of the Happy Ticket Stakes at a mile at Louisiana Downs in her most recent start, headlines a field of 13 entered for the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine (gr. IIIT).
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap