Trainer Jane Cibelli, who recently completed a 60-day suspension for a medication violation at Tampa Bay Downs, won her first race of the season at Gulfstream Park Dec. 19 after getting permission to race.
Trainer Jane Cibelli will serve a 60-day suspension and face sanctions from Tampa Bay Downs following the conclusion of an investigation by a Florida regulator.
Veterinarian Orlando Paraliticci has agreed to a 90-day suspension in an agreement that includes his admission that he violated Florida statutes by injecting a Thoroughbred less than 24 hours before a race at Tampa Bay Downs.
The Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering is investigating Orlando Paraliticci, a private veterinarian who has been ruled off the grounds at Tampa Bay Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August