Trainer Jane Cibelli, who recently completed a 60-day suspension for a medication violation at Tampa Bay Downs, won her first race of the season at Gulfstream Park Dec. 19 after getting permission to race.
Trainer Jane Cibelli will serve a 60-day suspension and face sanctions from Tampa Bay Downs following the conclusion of an investigation by a Florida regulator.
Veterinarian Orlando Paraliticci has agreed to a 90-day suspension in an agreement that includes his admission that he violated Florida statutes by injecting a Thoroughbred less than 24 hours before a race at Tampa Bay Downs.
The Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering is investigating Orlando Paraliticci, a private veterinarian who has been ruled off the grounds at Tampa Bay Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Proposed Multiple Medication Violator Changes
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab