Even though Iain Holmes didn't pioneer the concept of using a Thoroughbred racehorse's name to raise awareness for a cause, the fact he's used that platform to promote the act of saving lives via organ donations still deserves some accolades.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Wyoming Downs Reopens Historic Racing Games
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Saham Returns for Commonwealth Turf Bid