Ian Tapp and Alan Porter, the creator of the TrueNicks rating, discuss strategies and commercial considerations for using the new Key Ancestors Report. Up for discussion is Oregon Lady by Shamardal, in foal to Elusive Quality watch video
Irish-bred grade III winner Oregon Lady, a daughter of Shamardal, fetched the second-highest price of the day thus far at the Jan. 8 session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale when she was bought for $475,000.
Irish-bred filly Oregon Lady split horses in deep stretch and passed Trip for A. J. a few strides before the wire to claim her first graded stakes win in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap Nov. 24 at Calder.
Denomination, coming off back-to-back graded stakes wins, carries top weight of 123 pounds in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap (gr. IIIT), the Thanksgiving Day feature on the turf at Calder Casino and Race Course Nov. 24.
In her first start over the Woodbine turf course since she won the Natalma Stakes (Can-IIIT) as a 2-year-old in 2009, Bay to Bay ran away at 6-1 odds over yielding ground in the Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) June 4.
Never Retreat, upset winner of the Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. IIT) at Keeneland in April, faces a triple threat from the Roger Attfield barn in the $300,000 Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) on the Woodbine turf course June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale