Trainer Jamie Osborne has been hired by Goffs to serve as the United Kingdom agent for the Ireland-based auction firm and to promote this year's Orby yearling sale.
Timmy Hyde's Camas Park Stud consigned the top lot of the first day of the Goffs Orby Yealing Sale in Ireland, a Sadler's Wells colt out of the Shirley Heights mare Puck's Castle, who was sold for 825,000 euros ($808,335) to Demi O'Byrne, acting for the Michael Tabor/John Magnier partnership.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill