Trainer Jamie Osborne has been hired by Goffs to serve as the United Kingdom agent for the Ireland-based auction firm and to promote this year's Orby yearling sale.
Timmy Hyde's Camas Park Stud consigned the top lot of the first day of the Goffs Orby Yealing Sale in Ireland, a Sadler's Wells colt out of the Shirley Heights mare Puck's Castle, who was sold for 825,000 euros ($808,335) to Demi O'Byrne, acting for the Michael Tabor/John Magnier partnership.
Most Popular Stories
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Britain's New Steroid Policy Change Delayed
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014