Trainer Jamie Osborne has been hired by Goffs to serve as the United Kingdom agent for the Ireland-based auction firm and to promote this year's Orby yearling sale.
Timmy Hyde's Camas Park Stud consigned the top lot of the first day of the Goffs Orby Yealing Sale in Ireland, a Sadler's Wells colt out of the Shirley Heights mare Puck's Castle, who was sold for 825,000 euros ($808,335) to Demi O'Byrne, acting for the Michael Tabor/John Magnier partnership.
Most Popular Stories
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Lubash Looks Like a Million in Tropical Turf
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24
- Daring Kathy Takes My Charmer Wire to Wire
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Elite Belle, Magnifisio Win in Australia
- Captain Serious on Toes for Fall Highweight
- Del Mar Employee Honored for Heroic Action