Trainer Jamie Osborne has been hired by Goffs to serve as the United Kingdom agent for the Ireland-based auction firm and to promote this year's Orby yearling sale.
Timmy Hyde's Camas Park Stud consigned the top lot of the first day of the Goffs Orby Yealing Sale in Ireland, a Sadler's Wells colt out of the Shirley Heights mare Puck's Castle, who was sold for 825,000 euros ($808,335) to Demi O'Byrne, acting for the Michael Tabor/John Magnier partnership.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules
- The Week in Photos for 7/29/2014
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- WGOH: Patience Is Shah's Virtue
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th