Trainer Jamie Osborne has been hired by Goffs to serve as the United Kingdom agent for the Ireland-based auction firm and to promote this year's Orby yearling sale.
Timmy Hyde's Camas Park Stud consigned the top lot of the first day of the Goffs Orby Yealing Sale in Ireland, a Sadler's Wells colt out of the Shirley Heights mare Puck's Castle, who was sold for 825,000 euros ($808,335) to Demi O'Byrne, acting for the Michael Tabor/John Magnier partnership.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/11/2014
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004