Dual grade I winner Stay Thirsty sired his first reported foal, a colt born Jan. 8 at Coolmore's Creekview Farm near Paris, Ky. The colt is out of the Giant's Causeway mare Opulence.
Trans-Tasman super buyer Graeme Rogerson paid top price of Aus$320,000 for a strapping colt by boom Arrowfield Stud stallion Redoute's Choice (Danehill -- Shantha's Choice) during Monday's second session of the three-day Inglis premier yearling sale in Melbourne Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse