Dual grade I winner Stay Thirsty sired his first reported foal, a colt born Jan. 8 at Coolmore's Creekview Farm near Paris, Ky. The colt is out of the Giant's Causeway mare Opulence.
Trans-Tasman super buyer Graeme Rogerson paid top price of Aus$320,000 for a strapping colt by boom Arrowfield Stud stallion Redoute's Choice (Danehill -- Shantha's Choice) during Monday's second session of the three-day Inglis premier yearling sale in Melbourne Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Delaware, Lab Work to Improve Test Turnaround