Dual grade I winner Stay Thirsty sired his first reported foal, a colt born Jan. 8 at Coolmore's Creekview Farm near Paris, Ky. The colt is out of the Giant's Causeway mare Opulence.
Trans-Tasman super buyer Graeme Rogerson paid top price of Aus$320,000 for a strapping colt by boom Arrowfield Stud stallion Redoute's Choice (Danehill -- Shantha's Choice) during Monday's second session of the three-day Inglis premier yearling sale in Melbourne Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII