Dual grade I winner Stay Thirsty sired his first reported foal, a colt born Jan. 8 at Coolmore's Creekview Farm near Paris, Ky. The colt is out of the Giant's Causeway mare Opulence.
Trans-Tasman super buyer Graeme Rogerson paid top price of Aus$320,000 for a strapping colt by boom Arrowfield Stud stallion Redoute's Choice (Danehill -- Shantha's Choice) during Monday's second session of the three-day Inglis premier yearling sale in Melbourne Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth