Swiss Lake, a stakes-winning daughter of Indian Ridge, brought $500,000 to top Wednesday's third session of the Keeneland Janaury horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
The good times continued to roll at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Wednesday. Midway through the afternoon, the average price for the third session was $27,850, up 55.9% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%