Swiss Lake, a stakes-winning daughter of Indian Ridge, brought $500,000 to top Wednesday's third session of the Keeneland Janaury horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
The good times continued to roll at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Wednesday. Midway through the afternoon, the average price for the third session was $27,850, up 55.9% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Monday, Aug. 1
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Reinstatement of PA Awards Payments Tabled
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Birdatthewire Targets Molly Pitcher Stakes