Swiss Lake, a stakes-winning daughter of Indian Ridge, brought $500,000 to top Wednesday's third session of the Keeneland Janaury horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
The good times continued to roll at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Wednesday. Midway through the afternoon, the average price for the third session was $27,850, up 55.9% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill