Swiss Lake, a stakes-winning daughter of Indian Ridge, brought $500,000 to top Wednesday's third session of the Keeneland Janaury horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
The good times continued to roll at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Wednesday. Midway through the afternoon, the average price for the third session was $27,850, up 55.9% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Emerald Downs to Unveil New Video Screen
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- His Race to Win Seeking Repeat in Seagram Cup