A cross-section of prominent participants from the Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry who participated in the Welfare and Safety of the Racehorse Summit in Lexington, on Oct. 16-17, have drafted recommended action plans in six areas to potentially improve conditions in various facets of the Thoroughbred industry.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets