Six furlongs looks to be right in the wheelhouse of Silent Treat as the two-time stakes winners looks to add the Ontario Fashion Stakes to her portfolio in a 10-horse field.
Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme led at every call to capture the Nov. 3 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine by 1 3/4 lengths.
A pair of grade III winners in Acting Naughty and Youcan'tcatchme headline the Nov. 2 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Atlantic Hurricane blew in at the last moment to nose out longshot Youcan'tcatchme for a repeat victory in the $156,153 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) Nov. 4 at Woodbine.
There will be 42 graded races in Canada in 2012, up from 37 last year, The Jockey Club of Canada's Graded Stakes Committee announced Jan. 25 following its annual review.
Atlantic Hurricane, claimed by trainer Stuart Simon for $40,000 in June, notched the fifth victory of her impressive 2011 campaign in the $152,774 Ontario Fashion Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 30.
Indian Apple Is, rallying seven wide into the stretch, got up in the final yards to take $181,355 Ontario Fashion Stakes Oct. 31 at Woodbine.
Favored Tribal Belle led from gate to wire to take the $149,399 Ontario Fashion Stakes by 3 1/4 lengths at Woodbine Nov. 1.
New York invader Porte Bonheur rallied on the inside to capture the $135,608 Ontario Fashion Stakes Nov. 2 at Woodbine.
Defending Ontario Fashion Stakes champion Winter Garden held on to her title with a display of speed and moxie at Woodbine Saturday.
Feathers flew down a muddy Woodbine stretch Saturday to win the six furlong $142,625 Ontario Fashion Stakes for fillies and mares for the second straight year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining