The Ontario division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society has cataloged 185 lots for its winter mixed sale and supplemental entries are still being accepted.
The Ontario division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (CTHS) has 464 horses cataloged for its Canadian-bred yearling auction. The select session is scheduled for Sept. 8 and the open session for Sept. 12 at the Woodbine Sales Pavilion at Woodbine racetrack near Toronto.
The Ontario division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (CTHS) has cataloged 187 horses for its winter mixed sale, which will be held Nov. 29 at the Woodbine in Toronto. The auction will start at 2 p.m. (EST).
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (Ontario Division) unveiled the 2008 Thoroughbred Improvement Program (TIP), following approval of the Ontario Racing Commission. Valued at $9.6 million, the TIP includes increases in breeders award distributions, overnight stakes races, and the introduction of a new OSS stakes award program.
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's annual selected sale on Sept. 4 dropped in gross and average but rose in median price.
Numberonetreasure, a mare in foal to Langfuhr, brought the top price of $32,000 during the winter mixed sale conducted by the Ontario division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS