The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2013 edition of the Online Fact Book is available within the publications and resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
The Jockey Club's 2010 Online Fact Book was released March 2 on the organization's Web site at jockeyclub.com.
Statistics contained in The Jockey Club's 2009 "Online Fact Book," released Feb. 27 on the organization's Web site, reveal the extent to which the weakening global economy affected Thoroughbred breeding, racing, and sales in North America in 2008.
Declines in national purses and handle coupled with continued strength in the auction sales markets and in regional breeding markets highlight statistics contained in the Jockey Club's 2006 Online Fact Book, which was released today on the organization's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile