The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2013 edition of the Online Fact Book is available within the publications and resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
The Jockey Club's 2010 Online Fact Book was released March 2 on the organization's Web site at jockeyclub.com.
Statistics contained in The Jockey Club's 2009 "Online Fact Book," released Feb. 27 on the organization's Web site, reveal the extent to which the weakening global economy affected Thoroughbred breeding, racing, and sales in North America in 2008.
Declines in national purses and handle coupled with continued strength in the auction sales markets and in regional breeding markets highlight statistics contained in the Jockey Club's 2006 Online Fact Book, which was released today on the organization's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World