The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2013 edition of the Online Fact Book is available within the publications and resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
The Jockey Club's 2010 Online Fact Book was released March 2 on the organization's Web site at jockeyclub.com.
Statistics contained in The Jockey Club's 2009 "Online Fact Book," released Feb. 27 on the organization's Web site, reveal the extent to which the weakening global economy affected Thoroughbred breeding, racing, and sales in North America in 2008.
Declines in national purses and handle coupled with continued strength in the auction sales markets and in regional breeding markets highlight statistics contained in the Jockey Club's 2006 Online Fact Book, which was released today on the organization's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds