Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements
- By Tom LaMarra
The pari-mutuel industry could end up with some benefits should Congress opt to use legalization of Internet poker to help fund continuation of broad tax cuts agreed upon by Republicans and President Obama.
Some of the most prominent online betting companies have decided to apply the Racing Trust Mark to support authorized betting and rule-based trade in the horseracing product.
Following the placement of the British betting company Sporting Options under administration, meaning it has financial problems, other betting exchanges were quick to assure customers that their accounts were safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win