Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements
- By Tom LaMarra
The pari-mutuel industry could end up with some benefits should Congress opt to use legalization of Internet poker to help fund continuation of broad tax cuts agreed upon by Republicans and President Obama.
Some of the most prominent online betting companies have decided to apply the Racing Trust Mark to support authorized betting and rule-based trade in the horseracing product.
Following the placement of the British betting company Sporting Options under administration, meaning it has financial problems, other betting exchanges were quick to assure customers that their accounts were safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres