Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a new eBet USA account wagering website with a multitude of new features and improvements
- By Tom LaMarra
The pari-mutuel industry could end up with some benefits should Congress opt to use legalization of Internet poker to help fund continuation of broad tax cuts agreed upon by Republicans and President Obama.
Some of the most prominent online betting companies have decided to apply the Racing Trust Mark to support authorized betting and rule-based trade in the horseracing product.
Following the placement of the British betting company Sporting Options under administration, meaning it has financial problems, other betting exchanges were quick to assure customers that their accounts were safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day