A More Than Ready colt brought Aust$240,000 (approximately $192,422 in U.S. funds) to top the second session of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on the Gold Coast of Australia June 1. Perth horseman Joe Byrne bought the colt on behalf of his Singapore-based client Ong Tiong Seng.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward