The Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association has named its champions and leaders for 2014, with Real Solution and Divine Fortune topping the list.
Trainer Wesley Ward could get his Breeders' Cup Saturday started in a big way Nov. 1 if Richies Party Girl delivers in the $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Stakes (gr. IIIT)
James Covello, winner of the 2011 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) with Lilacs and Lace, has another good shot at victory this year with Testa Rossi.
Trainer Peter Miller takes aim at a pair of 2-year-old stakes on the July 13 program at Betfair Hollywood Park with Solid Wager in the Hollywood Juvenile Championship and On the Backstreets in the Landaluce for fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- MJC: Laurel Meet Offered Building Blocks
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Stacy Mitchhart to Conclude TOBA Dinner