The Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association has named its champions and leaders for 2014, with Real Solution and Divine Fortune topping the list.
Trainer Wesley Ward could get his Breeders' Cup Saturday started in a big way Nov. 1 if Richies Party Girl delivers in the $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Stakes (gr. IIIT)
James Covello, winner of the 2011 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) with Lilacs and Lace, has another good shot at victory this year with Testa Rossi.
Trainer Peter Miller takes aim at a pair of 2-year-old stakes on the July 13 program at Betfair Hollywood Park with Solid Wager in the Hollywood Juvenile Championship and On the Backstreets in the Landaluce for fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint