The Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association has named its champions and leaders for 2014, with Real Solution and Divine Fortune topping the list.
Trainer Wesley Ward could get his Breeders' Cup Saturday started in a big way Nov. 1 if Richies Party Girl delivers in the $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Stakes (gr. IIIT)
James Covello, winner of the 2011 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) with Lilacs and Lace, has another good shot at victory this year with Testa Rossi.
Trainer Peter Miller takes aim at a pair of 2-year-old stakes on the July 13 program at Betfair Hollywood Park with Solid Wager in the Hollywood Juvenile Championship and On the Backstreets in the Landaluce for fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat