The Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association has named its champions and leaders for 2014, with Real Solution and Divine Fortune topping the list.
Trainer Wesley Ward could get his Breeders' Cup Saturday started in a big way Nov. 1 if Richies Party Girl delivers in the $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Stakes (gr. IIIT)
James Covello, winner of the 2011 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) with Lilacs and Lace, has another good shot at victory this year with Testa Rossi.
Trainer Peter Miller takes aim at a pair of 2-year-old stakes on the July 13 program at Betfair Hollywood Park with Solid Wager in the Hollywood Juvenile Championship and On the Backstreets in the Landaluce for fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Keeneland Ends With Handle, Attendance Gains