Endorsement, on the comeback trail for trainer Eoin Harty, makes his first stakes appearance in more than two years in the $200,000 Texas Mile (gr. III) at Lone Star Park April 28.
The Churchill Downs' meet ends with a bang with the Firecracker Handicap. Can you predict the finish order? Predict the Order
Bo Hirsch's Papa Clem, fourth in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum Brands (gr. I) and sixth in the Preakness Gr. I), is looking to get back on the winning track in the $175,000 Long Branch Stakes at Monmouth Park July 11
Morton Fink's homebred gelding Successful Dan kept his perfect record in tact when outdueling favored Warrior's Reward to win the $108,900 Northern Dancer (gr. III) by a head June 13 at Churchill Downs.
Warrior's Reward, who scored a strong allowance victory last month, looks like the one to beat in the $100,000 Northern Dancer Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds June 13 at Churchill Downs.
Jason, Evan, and the Wizard analyze the Coolmore Lexington (gr. II). Plus, thoughts on the Kentucky Derby field. Watch Video
When Doug O'Neill discovered a left front shin injury on Square Eddie in the beginning of February, he figured the colt's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) chances were over. But a speedy recovery and a series of nice works has O'Neill thinking of roses just two months later, and a nice effort in the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) April 18 at Keeneland will likely send the son of Smart Strike on to Louisville.
Keeneland stakes coordinator Tia Borgemenke has 12 horses listed as probable for the April 18 Lexington Stakes (gr. II), headed by 2008 Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. I) winner Square Eddie.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds