Arqana's Deauville yearling sale has seven yearlings by champion Sea The Stars. The sale company also hopes to attract U.S. participants with custom tours of the D-Day landing beaches near Normandy.
Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale closed out its four-day run Oct. 21 in France with increases of 21.3% in gross revenue, 8.1% in average price, and 16.7% in median price from 2009.
L'Agence Francaise -- the company operating Deauville sales -- and rival Goffs France have joined forces in a new venture backed by the Aga Khan.
Most Popular Stories
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Britain's New Steroid Policy Change Delayed