Arqana's Deauville yearling sale has seven yearlings by champion Sea The Stars. The sale company also hopes to attract U.S. participants with custom tours of the D-Day landing beaches near Normandy.
Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale closed out its four-day run Oct. 21 in France with increases of 21.3% in gross revenue, 8.1% in average price, and 16.7% in median price from 2009.
L'Agence Francaise -- the company operating Deauville sales -- and rival Goffs France have joined forces in a new venture backed by the Aga Khan.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Anthony's Cross Gets First Winner in Indiana
- The Week in Photos 7/25/2017