Thoroughbred owner and breeder Paul Saylor has issued a matching gift challenge to benefit the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Thoroughbred owner Paul Saylor has chosen to designate the funds donated to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in memory of his daughter, Olivia, to the care and maintenance of the TRF's retired horses with special needs.
A Race for Education scholarship will be renamed in memory of Olivia M. Saylor, the daughter of prominent horse owner Paul Saylor.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage