Thoroughbred owner and breeder Paul Saylor has issued a matching gift challenge to benefit the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Thoroughbred owner Paul Saylor has chosen to designate the funds donated to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in memory of his daughter, Olivia, to the care and maintenance of the TRF's retired horses with special needs.
A Race for Education scholarship will be renamed in memory of Olivia M. Saylor, the daughter of prominent horse owner Paul Saylor.
Most Popular Stories
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale