Thoroughbred owner and breeder Paul Saylor has issued a matching gift challenge to benefit the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Thoroughbred owner Paul Saylor has chosen to designate the funds donated to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in memory of his daughter, Olivia, to the care and maintenance of the TRF's retired horses with special needs.
A Race for Education scholarship will be renamed in memory of Olivia M. Saylor, the daughter of prominent horse owner Paul Saylor.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts