Thoroughbred owner and breeder Paul Saylor has issued a matching gift challenge to benefit the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Thoroughbred owner Paul Saylor has chosen to designate the funds donated to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in memory of his daughter, Olivia, to the care and maintenance of the TRF's retired horses with special needs.
A Race for Education scholarship will be renamed in memory of Olivia M. Saylor, the daughter of prominent horse owner Paul Saylor.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh