Thoroughbred owner and breeder Paul Saylor has issued a matching gift challenge to benefit the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Thoroughbred owner Paul Saylor has chosen to designate the funds donated to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in memory of his daughter, Olivia, to the care and maintenance of the TRF's retired horses with special needs.
A Race for Education scholarship will be renamed in memory of Olivia M. Saylor, the daughter of prominent horse owner Paul Saylor.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29