Good Ba Ba made history at Sha Tin on Dec. 13 when capturing a dramatic win in the HK$16 million Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Mile (HK-I) for an unprecedented third time in a row.
Lucky Quality did his part, winning the Feb. 7 Class One Jebsen Industrial Handicap on the all-weather track at Sha Tin under top weight of 133 pounds, and now the ball is in the court of the Dubai Racing Club to see if the flying 4-year-old becomes Hong Kong's next international runner.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- Del Mar Sets Plan to Solve Turf Course Issue
- Monmouth to Reduce Overnight Purses by 10%
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Illinois Tracks Seeking Fewer Dates in 2015
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Ajaxana Seeks Second German Classic Win
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Sales Sector Increases Aftercare Support