The supplemental catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. June sale of 2-year-olds in training and older horses has 43 lots and can be viewed on the auction firm's website: www.obssales.com.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company is accepting supplemental entries to its June sale of 2-year-olds in training and older horses in Central Florida. The entries must be received by May 30.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 680 horses for its June sale of 2-year-olds in training and older horses. The auction will be held June 19 and 20 in Central Florida.
The auction is scheduled for June 15 in Central Florida.
There are times when a horse can't stop shaking or tossing its head to a seemingly inapparent sensation; such incessant behavior is known as headshaking.
The new year has begun, and all across the country, 3-year-olds are preparing for the grueling march to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I). The horses that remain from last year's classic crop are just beginning their journey to the Breeders' Cup. But the main headlines should belong to Proven Cure, who truly is the star of the year so far.
"He's officially retired." With those words Tom Voss, the respected trainer from Maryland, announced the end of the career of the gallant 10-year-old gelding John's Call.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20