Charles Stroble, director of news operations at WBAL-TV, and Richard Rosenblatt of the Associated Press have been named recipients of the 2016 Old Hilltop Award, to be given out Thursday, May 19 at the Alibi Breakfast at Pimlico Race Course.
NBC Triple Crown announcer Larry Collmus and Eclipse Award-winning Turf writer John Scheinman will be the recipients of the Old Hilltop Award at the annual Alibi Breakfast May 14 during Preakness Week at Pimlico Race Course.
Jockey Ramon Dominguez, turf writer Sean Clancy, photographer Patrick Smith, and television executives Mark Viviano and Amy Zimmerman will be honored by the Maryland Jockey Club with this year's Preakness media awards.
Sports announcer Shelby Whitfield, who was honored at Pimlico's Alibi Breakfast in 1990, died Feb. 5 at a rehabilitation center in Jackson, N.J.
The Blood-Horse news editor Tom LaMarra has been selected as one of two winners of the 2011 Old Hilltop Award that will be presented by Pimlico Race Course during the annual Alibi Breakfast.
Turf writer Sean Clancy, photographer Brandon Benson, columnist Dick Jerardi and sports producer Mike Pupo will be honored by the Maryland Jockey Club with this year's Preakness media awards during the annual Alibi Breakfast May 15 at Pimlico's Terrace Dining Room.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move