Graded stakes-winning son of Empire Maker to stand at Vinery New York for $2,500. He won or placed in eight graded stakes and is a half brother to multiple graded stakes winner Hungry Island.
Graded stakes winner Soaring Empire, a son of successful sire Empire Maker, has been retired from racing.
Soaring Empire got his 2011 campaign off to a nice start when he turned back even-money favorite Morning Line and held off multiple graded-stakes winner Rule in the Hal's Hope Stakes (gr. III) Jan. 8 at Gulfstream Park.
Graded stakes winner Buffalo Man has been sold to stand at Totara Park Stud near Whangarei, New Zealand.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby