For the first time Remington Park will be running a mixed Quarter Horse and Thoroughbred meet in 2003.
The Oklahoma Racing Commission approved a compromise racing schedule that tried to preserve a Quarter Horse meet at Remington Park, while allowing the financially trouble track to stay open. The trouble is that no one likes the compromise and some feel it was railroaded through by the commissioners.
Racing and breeding news and information.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner