Hibaayeb shed her maiden tag in the best possible way, driving up the rail under Neil Callan to win the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 26.
Kris, a champion racehorse and sire in England, died Thursday at Lord John Howard de Walden's Plantation Stud. He was 28.
Kris, a two-time English champion miler and prominent sire, has been pensioned from stud duty.
Sheikh Mohammed's homebred champion and group I producer Oh So Sharp has been euthanized after suffering from laminitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny