Hibaayeb shed her maiden tag in the best possible way, driving up the rail under Neil Callan to win the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 26.
Kris, a champion racehorse and sire in England, died Thursday at Lord John Howard de Walden's Plantation Stud. He was 28.
Kris, a two-time English champion miler and prominent sire, has been pensioned from stud duty.
Sheikh Mohammed's homebred champion and group I producer Oh So Sharp has been euthanized after suffering from laminitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5