Anstu Stables' Wired Bryan made short work of four other foes to take home a hefty paycheck in the $237,457 New York Breeders Futurity for 2-year-olds at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28.
The $237,457 New York Breeders' Futurity Stakes at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28 brings together a variety of 2-year-old state-breds led by Sanford Stakes (gr. II) winner Wired Bryan.
Todd Pletcher and former assistant Michael Dilger will tangle in the Aug. 11 Saratoga Special (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course, when Pletcher sends two young starters and Dilger wheels back Sanford Stakes winner Wired Bryan.
Most Popular Stories
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Darby Dan Promotes Hammond to Vice Chairman
- Solow Aims to Keep Win Streak Alive in Sussex
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- United Tote Renews With Keeneland, Red Mile
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field