Anstu Stables' Wired Bryan made short work of four other foes to take home a hefty paycheck in the $237,457 New York Breeders Futurity for 2-year-olds at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28.
The $237,457 New York Breeders' Futurity Stakes at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28 brings together a variety of 2-year-old state-breds led by Sanford Stakes (gr. II) winner Wired Bryan.
Todd Pletcher and former assistant Michael Dilger will tangle in the Aug. 11 Saratoga Special (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course, when Pletcher sends two young starters and Dilger wheels back Sanford Stakes winner Wired Bryan.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered