Anstu Stables' Wired Bryan made short work of four other foes to take home a hefty paycheck in the $237,457 New York Breeders Futurity for 2-year-olds at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28.
The $237,457 New York Breeders' Futurity Stakes at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28 brings together a variety of 2-year-old state-breds led by Sanford Stakes (gr. II) winner Wired Bryan.
Todd Pletcher and former assistant Michael Dilger will tangle in the Aug. 11 Saratoga Special (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course, when Pletcher sends two young starters and Dilger wheels back Sanford Stakes winner Wired Bryan.
Most Popular Stories
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund