Anstu Stables' Wired Bryan made short work of four other foes to take home a hefty paycheck in the $237,457 New York Breeders Futurity for 2-year-olds at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28.
The $237,457 New York Breeders' Futurity Stakes at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack Sept. 28 brings together a variety of 2-year-old state-breds led by Sanford Stakes (gr. II) winner Wired Bryan.
Todd Pletcher and former assistant Michael Dilger will tangle in the Aug. 11 Saratoga Special (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course, when Pletcher sends two young starters and Dilger wheels back Sanford Stakes winner Wired Bryan.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- First Black-type Winner for Freshman Havana Gold
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park