Blue Horse Charities announced July 10 the awarding of its grants for 2013 and a new association with the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, which begins this year.
Thirty non-profit organizations that found new homes for 805 Thoroughbreds in 2012 were beneficiaries of the grants.
Saturday April 20, 2013 Arson Squad visited Keeneland with Michael Blowen to help raise awareness of Old Friends Retirement facility and educate fans on the importance of Thoroughbred aftercare. read blog
- By Esther Marr
Beyond the Blinkers Guest Blogger Mary Cage shares the story of Miss Fifty. read blog
Entries are being taken for the inaugural show for off-the-track Thoroughbreds conducted by the Thoroughbred Horse Show Association April 14-15 at the Kentucky Horse Park.
Equibase Company announced Oct. 27 it has unveiled a horse search feature on its Web site that consolidates and presents in one location the most current racing and pedigree information for individual Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars